February 12, 2016
- President’s Day this Monday- No school
- Next week is a four day week. To celebrate being #4 in the nation, every day will be a full casual day. Each casual day will have a color theme. More details will be emailed today to all teachers.
- If you are missing jackets, sweatshirts or any other articles of clothing, please check the lost and found in the elementary office.
February 12, 2016
- Bon Appetit!!! The Culinary Club will be cooking Italian food this Saturday, February 13, from 9-12:30 in the Victors’ Classroom. If you want to participate, you must sign up and pay $7 to Ms. Knie (room 729) by Friday, February 12.
- All 7th and 8th grade students: It is time to get signed up for the FACCS Junior High Fine Arts Competition which will be held here on our RBCS Niceville campus April 22. Categories include: Bible Teaching and Preaching, Performing arts (Vocal, Instrumental, Drama and Speech) and Visual Art. All 7th and 8th grade students interested in competing, please contact the appropriate teacher listed on the Performing Arts and Visual Arts bulletin boards, or talk to Mrs. Obrigewitch in the band room for more information.
- All FACCS Senior registration fees and permission forms are due back to Mrs. Obrigewitch in the band room no later than next Wednesday, February 17. If you do not turn in the fees and form by next Wed., you will not be able to attend FACCS Senior in Jacksonville.
- Coffee Shop is open before school and between classes from today through Feb. 19 in room 804. We will be selling coffee and hot chocolate for $1 a cup, candied apples for $5 and other sweet options.
- Mu Alpha 2 Departure is currently scheduled for the beginning of H block today. You must come to school in RBCS dress code and then You may wear modest casual clothing to travel on the bus and eat supper at the mall. On Saturday, everyone needs to be in RBCS math competition wear, RBCS polo or Mu Alpha theta charcoal grey t-shirt, RBCS approved outer wear, and nice jeans (no holes) or Khaki pants. Two number 2 pencils and money for 2 meals out is needed. Don’t forget to drop by Mrs. A’s room with your roommate wish list, or you take pot luck! These people ordered T-shirts and need to come with $15 dollars to get their shirts:
- Mu Alpha 3 is on March 12 and permission slips are in Mrs. A’s room.
- Mu Alpha Theta T-shirts are in Mrs. A’s room if you ordered. They are 15 Dollars.
- Announce from Feb. 2-12 Do you play bass guitar?? Do you read music?? The RBCS jazz band needs you!! See Mr. Culver in the band room if you are interested in joining the jazz band.
- Attention Sophomores- Do you have an interest in developing your leadership skills while at the same time having fun? Mrs. Trippe is taking applications NOW for RYLA (Youth Leadership Awards) camp.
- Middle School SGA: Please announce from Feb. 10-19. Middle Schoolers, you know how to have a good time!!! And it is time to hit the dance floor at our Laguna Luau Middle School Dance on February 27. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased from Ms. Knie (room 729) from Tuesday, Feb. 9 until Friday, February 19. Ms. Knie also has the guidelines for the dance attire, and girls must get their dresses approved prior to ticket purchase. Middle Schoolers, you don’t want to miss out!!!
February 12, 2016
To assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train and develop in their children a Biblical worldview, Christian character, and the skills necessary to fulfill God’s calling in their lives.
To impact the world by equipping each generation to use their God-given abilities as Champions for Christ.
Rocky Bayou Christian School is a school committed to providing a quality education that is Christ-centered. We provide an opportunity for staff, students, their families, and visitors to experience a Christian education which values both learning and the learner.
We foster a student culture in which every student knows Christ, loves Him, and seeks to develop individual gifts and abilities to glorify Him and further His Kingdom. RBCS can only begin to achieve this goal by having faculty and staff model the love of Christ for our students in the hope that they will learn to love and serve Him and love and serve one another.