Step 1: Create an Account and Begin an Online Application
Step 2: Submit All Applicable Documents
K5 applicants before family interview (Required):
1st-12th grade applicants before grade placement testing (Required):
- Pastoral Reference (preferred) or Church Appeal Letter
- School Reference by Administrator
- Student Recommendation by Teacher
- Report Card or Transcript
- IEP, 504 Plan and/or other Diagnostic Testing, if on McKay or in Special Services (7th-12th) or Talent Development (K-6th)
All applicants after acceptance and before financial completion (Required):
- Birth Certificate
- Florida Immunization 680 or Religious Exemption 681
- Florida Health Exam Form 3040 or Out of State Health Exam from within 1 year
Step 3: Submit Application with fee (fee is waived for all applicants during February and March of 2018)
- After completing each form on the Application, you will reach the Application Review screen.
- Review your Application and then click the Complete Review and Submit Application button.
- Next, you will click Submit Application & Make Payment.
- Enter your payment information and click Submit.
- Please note: The application fee is waived for the months of February and March of 2018, but the application must still be submitted in order to be processed.
Step 4: Student Questionnaire and Grade Placement Testing (students entering 2nd – 12th grades only)
Step 5: Family Interview
- After all applicable documents and test results have been received and processed, the Principal will review the application and schedule a mandatory family interview.
Step 6: Admission Decision
- The applicant’s family will be notified of one of the following:
- Acceptance and placement in an agreed upon grade
- Acceptance and placement in the Wait Pool
- Wait Pool status is good for the current school year until February 1st, at which point applications will be accepted for consideration for the next school year.
- Acceptance and placement cannot be made at this time.
Step 7: Complete Online Enrollment
Step 8: Financial Arrangements
- Once you have received your acceptance letter, you will be contacted to set up an appointment for financial arrangements.
- In most cases, a new student may begin school during the school year 48 hours after financial arrangements are complete.
- Kindergarten screening may be scheduled about one week prior to the first day of school.