1:1 Concierge Counseling is a premium service we provide all of our enrolled students in the 11th and 12th grades. If you are a homeschool student enrolled in the Umbrella program, you qualify for this service as well.
The idea behind this exclusive service is to provide our students with customized scholarship opportunities that almost always result in a financial college tuition award.
We work with admission departments of many schools to bring your student the best options available. In addition, we start coaching your student very early on about what kind of classes, activities and experiences they must have in order to get into the college of their choice. This form of concierge counseling brings results and the money spent on high school tuition at Rocky will be returned, in most cases, exponentially in regards to the scholarships received.
At many schools, students are made aware of some general scholarships available, but at Rocky your student will receive the one on one help needed to gain a scholarship and apply to college.
Highlights of 1:1 Concierge Counseling
- One or more college trips with a college advisor each school year
- Personalized letters of recommendation to colleges
- Quick turnaround for transcript and recommendation letters
- Focused, educated, and dedicated time given to assisting your student navigate the college application process
- Scholarship opportunities are passed along to each student on a qualified basis