The kindergarten year will bring many new experiences for your child.
- At RBCS, each classroom will have a lead teacher, as well as a teaching assistant. Classrooms can have up to 18 students in each class which is a 9:1 teacher/student ratio.
- Each day your child will have Bible, math, phonics, and reading instruction. We do provide differentiated reading instruction to enable students to learn to their potential.
- Your child will be trained to do independent work, as well as learn in cooperative learning groups. Learning centers are also a developmentally age appropriate activity that we incorporate into our learning activities.
- At RBCS, kindergarten students have two recess breaks each day. At this young age, children are still learning through play! We also have music class twice a week. Art projects are a special part of our kindergarten year that enable each child to demonstrate their own unique personality.
- Field trips and special learning days are incorporated into our year to enable hands-on learning and to expand their experiences. Parents are invited to participate in these special days.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No