A Biblical WORLDview
Rocky Bayou Christian School eagerly welcomes applications from international students in grades 7-12 who strive to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ in an academically challenging college preparatory program.
We strongly believe that opening our school to students from other cultures is essential to enhance cultural growth in our student body. This partnership creates a mutually beneficial learning environment.
When international students come to our Academy, they should expect to thrive in an academically excellent community and immerse themselves in our flourishing student life. With a broad spectrum of athletics, clubs, and fine arts programs, RBCS international students are sure to have a wonderful educational, social, and spiritual experience within reach. Enrollment decisions are made based on a variety of criteria including prior academic and behavioral performance.
RBCS Annual Tuition and Fees*:
|Enrollment Fee||Administration Fee||Tuition||Activities/Emergency||Total Annual Tuition|
* Application , transportation, and lunch fees are included in above fees.
* Host family and agency fees are not included in the above fees. Please contact your agency for these specific fees.
For more information, please contact our International Student Coordinator, Mrs. Patty Barber, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Step 1: Submit an Online Application
Step 2: Required Academy Forms (7th-12th grade)
|7th - 12th Grade|
|Standardized test scoresheet (SLEP, ACT, SAT, TOEFL, or other accepted test)|
|Middle and High School Transcripts (both original and translated into English)|
|Proof of Health Insurance|
|Current physical or Health Exam|
|Copy of visa/passport|
Step 3: Notification of Enrollment Status
- You will be notified by email or phone call from the RBCS International Student Coordinator.
- The RBCS International Student Coordinator will mail the I-20.
- The RBCS International Student Coordinator will contact with housing options (Host Families).
- Students must arrange an interview with the U.S. Embassy in their respective country to obtain an F-1 Visa.
- Full payment must be received before the student can be enrolled. The Business Office can be reached at (850) 729-7227.