Umbrella Program students are considered to be RBCS Private School students and are not registered with their county school district to homeschool. The Umbrella Program includes:
- annual group testing (K-8 required, CAT or SAT-10), (9th-11th required, PSAT or CAT), (12th not required nor offered)
- maintenance of academic records
- transcripts for 9th-12th grades
- unlimited guidance
- senior activities including the RBCS graduation ceremony
- participation in on-campus activities/sports
These students may participate in campus activities at the same rate charged to full-time RBCS students. Half day blocks may be purchased by Elementary age students and up to 5 classes may be purchased for students in grades 7-12 on a space available basis. Educational Therapy may be purchased if space is available. All curriculum choices are made and purchased by the parent under the guidance of the Homeschool Assistance Program.
Participation Only Program
Students in the Participation Only Program are registered with their local county school district to homeschool. These students may participate in activities and sports on the RBCS campus and 7th-12th grade students may purchase up to 3 classes. These students may be charged a homeschool fee in addition to any regular fees to participate in campus activities. Educational Therapy may also be purchased if space is available.