January 19, 2017
- DRESS CODE CHANGE!!! Just a reminder that Grandparent’s Day is this Friday, January 20th. Students need to wear full uniforms on this day instead of their usual casual Friday clothes.
January 19, 2017
- Students and Teachers: Casual day is being observed today. Tomorrow is Grandparents Day and uniforms will be the required dress of the day.
- Attention AP students. ALL AP class fees are due Friday, January 20th! Letters went mailed out to your parents in November. Please make sure to get your AP class fees turned in to Mrs. Fidler!
- Welcome back Art Club! There will be an after school art club meeting, Thursday, January 19th from 3:30-5:00. Artists interested in FACCS Senior Art competition need to be ready with their idea for their artwork.
- If you missed yesterday's mad rush to register for the Mu Alpha Theta overnight trip, please go see Mrs. A right now in Mr. Alldredge's room. She is here on campus from 8:00 til 8:30 to register anyone wishing to jump on the trip. Last call! If you wish to be on this trip and have not yet registered, the TIME IS NOW.
- It’s time to sign-up for the FACCS High School Fine Arts Competition. All 9th – 12th grade RBCS students are eligible. This is an overnight trip to Jacksonville, FL. There will be registration, hotel and transportation fees as well as food costs. All fees and food costs are the responsibility of the student. Competition dates are March 9-10, 2017 at Trinity Baptist College in Jacksonville. Please contact the following teachers BEFORE Friday, January 27, 2017 if you would like to participate.
- Bible testing/Quizzing – Mr. Rhoads
- Art – Ms. Boon
- Vocal/Drama/Speech – Mr. Hood
- Wind/Percussion – Mr. Culver
- Strings/Piano/Guitar – Mrs. Obrigewitch
- Track and Field will be starting up very soon. If you would like to run, jump, or throw you should join the track team. There will be a meeting this Friday at lunch for all those interested in joining the track team.
- Varsity and Middle School softball practice starts Monday January 23 from 3:30 until 5:00 on the softball field. If you are interested in being a part of the Lady Knights softball team, BE There! See Coach Holcomb if you have any questions.
- Mu Alpha Theta number 1 leaves this Saturday from Rocky at 7:15 a.m. The Bus will make a stop at the Crestview Wendy's (south of I-10) at 7:40. Remember to wear your Mu Alpha Theta t-shirt or a Rocky dress code polo, with nice jeans or khaki pants. Bring money for lunch and snacks if desired. Please bring 2 number 2 pencils for testing.
- Mu Alpha Theta number 2 is HERE! This is our OVERNIGHT trip to Tallahassee on February 3 and 4. Please pick up permissions for this event in Mr. Alldredge's room on the back table. Registration due next WEDNESDAY...that is less than a week! So be quick to get your spot on this very popular overnighter. Remember, Students do NOT have to be members to attend and you will earn a bonus 100 test grade in your math class for participation!
- Tennis Season is starting Jan. 23. If you are planning on playing tennis this year, there will be a mandatory meeting during lunch in room 804 on Thursday, Jan. 19. Please be there. If there is a conflict, please go see Coach Chapman.
January 19, 2017
- Today's after school club: Yearbook 3-3:30
- No choir for the rest of the year.
To assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train and develop in their children a Biblical worldview, Christian character, and the skills necessary to fulfill God’s calling in their lives.
To impact the world by equipping each generation to use their God-given abilities as Champions for Christ.