March 24, 2017
- Math Olympics is tomorrow, March 25th!!
- Servolution is approaching on March 31st! We welcome parents and grandparents who would like to volunteer on this day!
- 1 & 2 grade field trips today.
March 24, 2017
- The Emerald Coast Mudrun for Orphans is May 20th at the NWF State College Campus. If you are interested in running yourself, come to Mrs. Mosley and claim one of the few discount tickets for registration. If you would like to earn Christian Service hours working at the run, please see Mrs. Mosley or check your email for the volunteer coordinator’s email info.
- Spring Football is just around the corner. We begin in five weeks on April 24. The football team is need of adding 12 players to the varsity roster. Even if you don’t know what position you would like to play just come speak to one of the coaches. Again, we are looking to add about 12 players to the roster of different positions. Please speak to either Coach Childers, Coach Reeves, or Coach Walsh.
- Attention all My Fair Lady Cast and Crew!! There will be a set build day this Saturday March 25th at the Stage Crafter’s Warehouse in Fort Walton Beach. This is a change from our original schedule due to the fact we need to get started on the sets. This will be one of three possibly four set build days. Please wear clothes you don’t mind getting messed up. Details are below!Time: 9am-1pmLocation : Stage Crafter Warehouse Fort Walton Beach 40 Robinwood Dr. SW 32548
- The Shakespeare trip to Montgomery to see The Tempest on April 18. Details are included in a parent letter, giving you permission to go on this trip. You can get info packets from outside room 731 or from your teacher. We have limited space; therefore, first-come-first served!
- RBCS Baseball: Time to get back to work! We will practice on Thurs, & Friday of this week. We have JV & Varsity games next Saturday at Pensacola Christian Academy beginning at 10:00AM.Pensacola Christian Academy10 Brent LanePensacola, FL 32503 Bus leaves at 8:00 AM Please note that the baseball field is not at the school. I don’t have the address but the field is on the north side of Airport Road just west of St. Elmo Street.
March 24, 2017
- This week's after school clubs:
- Friday: Uke Club from 3:15-4
- Friday, March 31: Servolution in the morning; dismissal right after lunch. We would be happy to have some parent volunteers join up with us!
- Saturday: Parent Workday on campus. Beginning at 9 AM. Several small projects will be tackled. Please join, if you can! Any help is appreciated.
To assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train and develop in their children a Biblical worldview, Christian character, and the skills necessary to fulfill God’s calling in their lives.
To impact the world by equipping each generation to use their God-given abilities as Champions for Christ.