April 27, 2017
- Remember to order your field day lunches by tomorrow, Thursday, April 27th!! If you want to eat a yummy, hot-off-the-grill hamburger or hotdog make sure you turn your order forms in! Parents and siblings can also order on their child’s order form.
- We will have no school this Friday, April 28th due to FAACS competition being held on our campus. This Thursday will be a full casual day for students.
April 27, 2017
- No School Friday, April 28
- SEMESTER FINALS WILL BE FRIDAY, May 19th - Wednesday, May 24th, 2017. If you are going to leave early during semester exams sign out/permission to leave at the testing block break notes should be turned in to the office by Wednesday, May 10th. Permission must be given by the parents to the office for a student to sign out early. This may be done by email or by sending a note with their student no later than May 10th (no phone calls please) to:
Mrs. Huff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Seniors, wear your college decision t-shirts to school with dress code pants or skirt on Monday, May 1.
- Cheer Try-outs are May 1-5—please sign up in the athletic office if interested. Door to Athletic office will be open during school hours. Sign-up sheet will be on the visitors’ desk.
- All 6th – 12th grade Fine Arts students and their families are invited to attend the Fine Arts Banquet on Saturday, May 13 @ 6:30 PM at Lifepoint Church in Crestview. Awards will be given to select choir, band, drama and visual arts students. There will also be special recognition of our seniors. Tickets are $15. You must purchase your tickets from Mrs. Obrigewitch no later than Monday, May 8.
- Dear sweet baby students holding library books captive, I know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a migraine for people like you. If you let my books go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will DETENTION you. No, but, seriously, the books are due May 12th. If you need an extension for a class, bring Miss Ruff a teacher’s signature. That is all.
- Tickets for the RBCS spring musical, My Fair Lady are available for purchase exclusively online at rbcs.org through May 4: Adults - $15, RBCS Staff & Students - $12. The show will be performed May 5 & 6 at the Fort Walton Beach Municipal Auditorium. Tickets will be available at the door while they last: Adults -$17, RBCS Staff & Students - $14.
- FCA will be doing their community Service project on May 4th 2017. We will be feeding a meal at the Ronald McDonald House and will be helping out around the facility. Please come see Coach Walsh in Room 726 to sign up and get an information sheet, we will be collect ingredients for the Meal throughout the month of April
- Enrollment for 17 Attention 8th-11th graders, this is the final week to sign up for 17 Summer Academy. 17 allows you to take one of your Fall classes early so that you can have more freedom in your Fall schedule. And the entire class only lasts for 17 days. Sign up is on the Rocky website under Academics. Hurry before time runs out!
- The Emerald Coast Mud run for Orphans is May 20th at the NWF State College Campus. If you are interested in running yourself, come to Mrs. Mosley and claim one of the few discount tickets for registration. If you would like to earn Christian Service hours working at the run, please see Mrs. Mosley or check your email for the volunteer coordinator’s email info.
- Baseball: We will practice Friday. We have a home game today, Thursday, with Baker School. A parent is needed to volunteer to run the gate for this game. Please let me, Coach McDorman, know if you can be there to collect admissions. Thanks in advance for your help.
- Thursday (4/27)
- Baker School
- Students released at 2:30PM
- Game starts at 4:00PM
- It’s spring and the smell of grilled hamburgers and hot dogs is in the air. Elementary field day is right around the corner. The days are May 9th – 11th. Just like in previous years we will be grilling hamburgers, cheeseburgers and hot dogs. We will have them available for you to purchase each day at lunch. There will only be a select number of burgers and hot dogs grilled each day so availability is first come first served. Hot Dogs - $2 Hamburgers - $3 Cheeseburgers - $3.50.
April 27, 2017
- Clubs for this week:
- Thursday: Yearbook
- Friday: NO SCHOOL
- May 3: Field Day and Early Release. 11:45 dismissal.
- May 5: Deadline to make payments for yearbook and field trip to Wonderworks (on May 19)
To assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train and develop in their children a Biblical worldview, Christian character, and the skills necessary to fulfill God’s calling in their lives.
To impact the world by equipping each generation to use their God-given abilities as Champions for Christ.