September 27, 2016
- Book Fair is open all week from 8:20 – 4:00 PM
- “Cans Because We Care”, our annual food drive for Sharing and Caring, will begin on Monday, October 3, and will continue through the whole month of October. Cans will be collected every day in your child’s homeroom, and then collected every Friday morning by our Student Government members and taken to Sharing and Caring here in Niceville. A pizza party will be given to the class that collects the most cans in kindergarten, elementary, and TD elementary. As an added incentive the class with the most cans collected overall will pelt Mrs. Bowers, our Elementary Principal, with water balloons.
September 27, 2016
- Is your family thinking about having pictures taken for your annual Christmas/Holiday card, or simply to update your family gallery wall at home? Come out and support the yearbook staff by letting us take your family pictures at our FIRST ANNUAL PHOTO SHOOT! There is no set cost as we are taking DONATIONS ONLY. Please email, call, or see Mrs. Weinstock as soon as possible for details and to reserve your family’s time-slot on Saturday, October 15.
- A student is missing a lapel microphone that connects with his hearing aid. It looks similar to a flash drive. If you find it, please turn it into the academy office. Thanks.
- A prayer request box has been placed on the counter in the office. If you have a prayer request, please, drop it in and there will be students who desire to join you in prayer. You do not have to put your name on it unless you would like to.
- Any last minute signup for Big and Littles will be due tomorrow, Wednesday, September 28. Please turn in forms to Josh Barkman.
- The Broadway Revue Dinner Theater will be held on October 11 at Trinity United Methodist Church in Fort Walton Beach. Dinner is served at 6:00 PM and the show starts at 6:30 PM. Come support our Concert and Chamber Choirs as they sing and dance for you! Tickets must be purchased in advance by Friday, October 7, to see the show. Adults are $`17 and RBCS students and staff are $15. See Mrs. Obrigewitch in the band room for tickets and information.
- Still some Dip available. Great Foods Famous smoked chicken dip will be sold in the concession at lunch and only while supplies last. Only $4 for ¼ lb. of this delectable treat and a bag of pretzel crisps. Come and enjoy. That is one fourth of a pound of delicious smoked chicken dip and pretzel chips for $4.00. yum yum
September 28, 2016
- Today’s Club: Choir from 3-4
- Friday: Picture Day at 8:30 AM
To assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train and develop in their children a Biblical worldview, Christian character, and the skills necessary to fulfill God’s calling in their lives.
To impact the world by equipping each generation to use their God-given abilities as Champions for Christ.