In our continued desire to partner with parents to provide the best Christian education possible, Rocky Bayou Christian School seeks accreditation and affiliation with state and national organizations that exemplify excellence in education. RBCS is accredited by three separate endorsing agencies, while also partnering with several organizations that facilitate our progress.
These accreditation groups are:
- Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS),
- Middle States Associations of Colleges and Schools (MSA), and the
- National Institute for Learning and Development (NILD).
Every five years each FACCS accredited school undergoes a quality review of the school improvement plan. In the fifth year of every accreditation cycle, educational experts and representatives from the organization itself and from a number of FACCS endorsed schools visit RBCS to examine personnel, curriculum, programs, and operations. RBCS has received very high marks during those visits, thus meeting, and in many areas exceeding, the accreditation standards.
Our affiliation groups are:
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI),
- Christian Coalition for Educational Innovation (CCEI)
- Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)