The RBCS Tuition Assistance program exists to provide Christian families a quality Christian education. We desire a proper balance between the cost of educating a student in this community while, at the same time, remaining sensitive to the real needs of Christian families whose income cannot support the full cost of quality Christian education. Because the need for financial aid is much greater than the funds available, it is best to apply early.
In order to be eligible for assistance, you must apply annually. Deadlines may apply.
Tuition Assistance Process
New students must have an active application and be in the Admission Process while applying for aid. Families may apply for Tuition Assistance at the same time they are applying for admittance to RBCS. Tuition Assistance decisions are only made after a student has completed the enrollment process, including a family interview, and been accepted.
Reenrolling families are given priority if they apply by June 1st. If a reenrolling family submits an aid request after that date, the aid request may be denied or a lower amount than requested may be awarded due the availability of funds.
1. Enroll your student(s). This includes payment of enrollment fees.
2. Complete the Financial Aid Application.
3. Complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Application at www.online.factsmgt.com. There is a $35 FACTS fee associated with this application per family.
4. Submit the Pastoral Reference form. Parents must regularly attend and be a member of a local Christian, Trinitarian church to be eligible for RBCS aid.
5. Apply for the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship at www.stepupforstudents.org. This approval process can take 2-6 weeks. (If your student is on a McKay or Gardiner Scholarship, you may skip this step.)