As of December 1, 2017, announcements will now be posted in RenWeb only.
If you are a new parent and have not yet set up your account, please see the attached file for information on creating your account. If you already created a ParentsWeb account for reenrollment, you will use those same login credentials.
ParentsWeb will be used to store most, if not all, of the forms, documents, and student information you would need to access. We have listed a few tips below to make this transition as easy as possible.
- To gain quick access to ParentsWeb on your phone or tablet, the RenWeb Home app can be purchased for $4.99 per year from the app store.
- The school calendar will be posted in ParentsWeb as well as our website.
- The RBCS Staff Directory is now available in ParentsWeb under School Information.
- Web Forms have been added to ParentsWeb allowing you to update emergency contacts, phone numbers, etc.
- Due to the additional access to Web Forms, please do not allow your student to use your ParentsWeb login.
- Students that wish to create a student account for ParentsWeb can do so using the instructions in the attachment as well. The student will need to have an email address on their record which can be added under Web Forms.
- For additional information on using ParentsWeb, click here for a ParentsWeb Instructional Video (password: ParentsWeb)
If you have any problems or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.